Robinet de cuisine review

  • Tap super nice and design. It is entirely consistent with the description. A purchase I do not regret at all.
  • I ordered this faucet for its line and its practical potential and I'm not disappointed! It is robust, easy dishes and cleaning the worktop in my kitchen and it was mainly a lot of style. I would definitely recommend
  • Very nice and functional, good value for money, it fits perfectly in a modern kitchen. Corresponds exactly to the photo.
  • The fixing system too fragile.  
  • Unfortunately for me this faucet did not work, according to the plumber that installed it, the cartridge is defective?I did not have time to return and wait for a new faucet. 
  • The faucet exudes quality and the price is content.Over the spout off, and the style is to match.
  • This valve is of good quality and it is very convenient with its integrated shower. It is ideal for modern kitchens. Only downside, the corners of the mixer block are quite sharp so be careful when you clean not hang if it hurts ...