Designer Habitat 14/008 Review

Its modern and high chrome bring elegance to your kitchen that you are looking for!Paired with a smooth disk rotating ceramic, this beautiful faucet can both be used to spray for washing.Thanks to the durable ceramic cartridge, it can be opened and closed 500,000 times, which adds a long-term use.This beautiful faucet is easy to clean and install (20 minutes) can be rotated up to 360 ° and has a one year warranty.


  • The valve itself is of excellent quality, heavy against by the shower is plastic, the two pieces together were broken, so we due to buy a new shower hose that fact that total income is more that we expensive than a DIY store!
  • Article of good quality and easy to use, I do not regret my purchase. Her shower is practical and is recovering well in place. It is not expensive compared to taps its range.
  • very nice product for the price. For durability we'll see because I have not yet asked but it seems to me to be a good product.Y just had a problem with the delivery which took a week longer than expected.
  • I was looking for a cock like this because I had one similar that was broken. And the item received is exactly what I expected. Seller courteous and available when questions.Product complete and in good condition. Perfect.